What is Leasing?
- A long-term agreement of 12 months up to 60 months, offering exclusive use of a vehicle for a set period and at a fixed monthly price.
- A simple fixed monthly fee that covers all costs of running the vehicle, except fuel.
- A cost-effective and simple alternative to buying a vehicle of any make or model to fit your budget
- Available for new or pre-owned vehicles.
- Available for individuals and corporate customers
Benefits of Leasing
- AVR will tailor the deal to your requirements to meet specific budget, lease period, and mileage parameters.
- Different models of passenger or commercial vehicles, new or pre-owned, are available.
- Fixed monthly cost making it easy to budget. Apart from the lease payment, you only pay for fuel.
- Fully inclusive monthly payment which covers the costs of service and maintenance including tyres, depreciation and insurance, 24 hours roadside assistance.
- Replacement vehicle when your vehicle is off the road, of equivalent model.
- No resale risks or hassle of having to sell your vehicle. Simply hand the vehicle back to AVR at the end of the lease period.
- For corporates, AVR will manage your fleet while you focus on your core business.
- For corporates leasing will free up capital and is off-balance sheet, improving funding and cashflow.
Whether a single car for an individual or a fleet of vehicles for corporates, AVR can help our customers make the right decision that suits both their financial situation, and their day-to-day driving needs.
Leasing is smarter
- Flexible leasing packages.
- Lease from car to bus.
- New and low mileage vehicles.
- Simple pricing, no hidden costs.
- AVR provides any brand and any model.